Mission & vision
Our vision is of a socially just Africa, where equality and constitutional democracy are upheld by progressive and accountable legal systems, enforced by independent and transformative judiciaries, anchored by a strong rule of law.
Our mission is to advance social justice and constitutional democracy in Africa by:
· Conducting applied and comparative research;
· Supporting the development of an independent, accountable and progressive judiciary;
· Promoting gender equality and diversity in the judiciary and in the legal profession;
· Providing free access to law; and
· Enabling scholarship, advocacy and online access to legal information.