JIFA Newsletter - 24 January 2019
The following articles are in this weeks JIFA Newsletter:
- Law society meets with Chief Justice over torture, crackdown in Zimbabwe
- What is going on in Tanzania's trial courts?
- "Dangerous" for politician to head Seychelles Human Rights Commission - judges
- "Despicable" behaviour outside debating chamber not privileged, judge tells assembly members
- Lilongwe Principles and Guidelines on the Selection and Appointment of Judicial Officers
Click here to read the stories from this weeks newsletter